From: Huffington Post
You may wear the scout's fire safety badge on your shoulder, but that doesn't mean your arm is fireproof.
Unaware that he had some kerosene on his uniform, scoutmaster Tom Birch of Collier County, Fla., Boy Scout Troop 243 accidentally set himself on fire Wednesday evening during a pre-Veterans Day flag retirement ceremony.
"I made a mistake. I got too close. The [fire]…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this