From: Huffington Post
An obese corpse may have caused a fire that nearly destroyed an Austrian crematorium.
Investigators believe that the mid-April blaze in Graz began when large amounts of burning fat from a 440-pound woman's body blocked an air filter, which in turn caused the filter system to overheat, Fox News reports.
Firefighters were able to control the blaze by blasting water t…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this