The 104.9 Band Beatdown was a weird thing. It being a radio promotion I really expected more. I expected more promotion and ticket sales from the radio themselves, and I expected a higher quality of bands. Most of the groups performing played discs that were vocals included and either rapped along to themselves or straight-up lip-synced. I was bored to tears. I played two sets. I rapped in the SouthSide KrazyKidz and I played guitar for SmacOne.
104.9 Band Beatdown
Oklahoma City, OK
SouthSide KrazyKidz Set:
1. Lonely People (The Beatles/Micah 'Jong-Il' Brunson/Michael 'SmacOne Beckham) - Christophe & Smac share lead and backing vox.
2. Groupie (Micah "Jong-Il' Brunson/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - Smac on lead, Christophe on backing.
3. Just Another Day (Freek Van Workum/Dustin Frost/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - Smac only.
4. Outta Control (Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham/Micah 'Jong-Il' Brunson) - Smac only.
5. Can't Stop This (Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham/Micah 'Jong-Il' Brunson) - Smac only.
This set featured SMacOne on lead vocals and Christophe on backing vocals and guitar.
1. Dark Side [SmacOne Remix] (Christophe Murdock/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham)
2. Me So Horny (2 Live Crew)
SmacOne ft. Christophe @ Bricktown Live 5-14-11